[thelist] looking for a perl or php script

Abbey Abbey at abbeyink.com
Mon Jan 29 18:05:31 CST 2001

At 05:19 PM 1/29/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I'm looking for a script that allows users to search for
>their political representative by zip code, and to complete
>a form which is e-mailed to said representative.  I've
>looked through CGI Resources, Freecode, etc. and haven't
>found anything.

Meredith,

For US elected officials, I have links to two web sites that already search
by zip code:

http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/

http://government.aol.com/mygov/

They won't send /your/ mail, but perhaps these sites will be able to get
you started? I wrote to the site owner on the first link, and he was very
nice in his reply and I really hate to have to re-do something that's
already been done.

FWIW,
Tamara