[thelist] Tip / Doh

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Tue Jan 30 07:22:32 CST 2001

Never hurts to get in credit with the bank

<tip type="Annoyed me for the last 10 minutes" author="John Handelaar">

So there I was, testing our latest creation for
a client, and wondering why the secure pages were
giving me a warning that the page contained
insecure elements.  Other people were just getting
JS errors instead.

Cause: the image rollover script had several
references to files on my own hard disk that
<spit> Dreamweaver had put in there yesterday.

Page displayed fine on my laptop, obviously.

</tip>

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com