[thelist] Dual Flip mouseovers not working

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Tue Jan 30 09:30:31 CST 2001

This may help,

to the imageChange function you are passing "heading" as the first
parameter(imageID), yet there seems to be no image with the id="heading"
anywhere in your document.  Therefore, document.images[imageID].src will
fail.  Check all your id's of the images against the parameters you may pass
into that function.

Additionally, you can add code to the function to help is gracefully handle
invalid objects.  The code will help itself be debugged if you recode it as
follows:

function imageChange(imageID,imageName,imageID2,imageName2) {
{
  if (document.images[imageID]) document.images[imageID].src =
    eval(imageName + ".src");
    else alert('Image '+imageID+' not found);
  if (document.images[imageID2]) document.images[imageID2].src =
    eval(imageName + ".src");
    else alert('Image '+imageID2+' not found);
}

Hope that helps.

-joshua