[thelist] form field to text file?

Raymond Camden rcamden at allaire.com
Tue Jan 30 17:40:32 CST 2001

The text file is made on the web server? Then it has to be server side.
There is no way a browser can force your server to create a text file. That
would be a major security problem. Do you mean a file on the client side? If
so, you can use signed javascript or java applets to do that.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Allaire

Email   : jedimaster at allaire.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482