[thelist] Calculating distnace between two zip codes.

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Tue Jan 30 18:41:32 CST 2001

>http://mailerssoftware.com/

Would you happen to know if their AddressObject (assume that's what
you're referring to) works with ColdFusion 4.5 ... I need to use
something that does exactly that but about half a year ago, someone
at Mailer's told me no one had been able to get it to work with CF
yet ... have a project coming up that needs that again, and the plan
was to pass the output of the object to CF through a ASP page ...
would be nice to stay in CF.
--
- Erik Mattheis
http://gozz.com/