[thelist] Update on missing table cell background problem

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Tue Jan 30 21:48:32 CST 2001

That's the damndest thing I've seen in a while. I see the bug on
surfacademy.org - here at work I'm on WindowsNT. And in netscape,
kerfluie.

I don't think it's a Jpeg versus GIF issue - check this copy of one of
your tables with 4 different iterations (images pulled from your site
using a <base href>):
http://www.artlung.com/temp/sa.html

Which shows that given 2 gifs (one yours, one the yahoo logo) one shows
up as a bg, one doesn't. Very odd.

This makes me think maybe there's something odd about your GIF? Though
what I don't know, since if I view it directly in netscape I can see it.
:-\

Odd. Odd. Odd.

Best,
	Joe