[thelist] Search engines and dynamic sites using query strings

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Thu Feb 1 11:08:48 CST 2001

Strange, I ran it on one of our sites and got the following:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 15:21:52 GMT
Page-Completion-Status: Abnormal

I tried some different combinations of <cfcontent> and <cfheader> and none
seem to remove the "Abnormal", so it seems that the Abnormal is inserted by
IIS, not the CF Server.  But, the page completion status on evolt is Normal.
Hmmm...

We're using the same exact technique as evolt.  Could it be an apache thing?
Since apache is open source, I suppose you could change the code to ensure
it omits the 404 from the header?

-joshua

aardvark wrote,