[thelist] Submit, Using Formatted Text

James Raybould James.Raybould at sabre.com
Thu Feb 1 18:42:48 CST 2001

Does anyone know if there is a way to set up a form so that the submit
button is formatted text rather than an image or the ugly browser
rendered buttons.

One of my recent projects is involving the use of 10  + languages and I
am searching for a way to create formatted "submit" type buttons w/o
creating a separate image for each language.

I'm assuming such an answer would be outside the realm of HTML, but
thought maybe someone knows of a work around using javascript or some
other method.

THanks in advance.
-Jimmy