[thelist] Site critique request

martin at graphicist.com martin at graphicist.com
Fri Feb 2 09:55:37 CST 2001

howdy,

I agree that the section heading ought to be linked too... it'd be nice... one
expects them to be linked, after all.

i like the way you've used the gifs in the nav bar... it adds a degree of
visual interactivity and interest that the page needs.

The big fat image on the right is one that gets me...my first response to it
was to click on it - "So tell me how you will be a partner to my company."-kind
of thought pattern...

..white-space works because it draws attention to page
elements... ...unfortunately, here the page elements are so spread out, that
the white space makes them look smaller, and less important.

The first things i would do here are:
pull the main image up higher. make it link to your section
partnerships/services/products.
Pull the rest of the content in the bottom there higher too... make it all fit
on a single screen in 800*600... it's not so hard with the amount of stuff on
this page.
The introductory paragraph is very nice, etc. but what i would suggest is a
link in the line below it... "how can we be your partner?" or summat like
that.... ...link it to the same place you link the big fat image.

hope that helps,

-martin