[thelist] Multiple layer export action in PS/IR/Fireworks?

Mark Gregor mark at velir.com
Fri Feb 2 11:30:37 CST 2001

Hi,

I have a photoshop file with about 150 layers, each containing a photograph.  Is it possible to create an action in Photoshop, ImageReady, or Fireworks that will export each layer into a separate .jpg file?

I don't see anything in these apps that will allow something like "move down one layer, export layer".  Everything kind of gets hard coded...e.g., "move to 'layer 5'...".

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Mark