[thelist] Killing Note Pad!

miinx miinx at miinx.com.au
Fri Feb 2 12:01:37 CST 2001

this fabulous site has a tip on exactly this:

Windows Registry Guide - Use an Alternate Source Viewer with Internet Explorer
(Win 9x and NT)  http://registry.winguides.com/display.php/774/

<tip type="modifying the windows registry">
Be careful!  The windows registry contains settings for all aspects of
windows' operation on your pc, so if you don't know what you're doing, tread
with extreme care.  Taking a backup before you begin tinkering is a must.
</tip>

Karen
--
http://www.miinx.com.au/