[thelist] HTML and CSS validators

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser at skdesigns.com
Sun Feb 4 12:56:37 CST 2001

Hi,

I thought I'd toss in a couple more possibilities with Jonathon's good
ones, too.

CSE HTML Validator does a great job. A lite version comes within Allaire's
HomeSite, but I've purchased the Pro version, which I especially like for
validating an entire website with one click.

CSE HTML Validator
http://www.htmlvalidator.com/

For CSS, I like the validator that comes with Bradsoft's TopStyle CSS editor:
http://www.bradsoft.com

I typically run the validator in that and then click the button to validate
it through W3C, too.

Both of the above are available in free trial versions.
--
Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.
SKDesigns  mailto:skaiser at skdesigns.com
Website Development  http://www.skdesigns.com/