[thelist] Including CGI output.

David Adams dpadams at island-data.com
Mon Feb 5 16:13:37 CST 2001

> I don't know your platforms, I've only used SSI on Apache.
The syntax is identical. The behavior...

> Soo, if you have a static page at mypage.html on the server, with a dynamic
> include in the middle of it, you could just have the program read the
> static page, generate the include text and stick it in the right spot and
> then print the whole thing out to the client.

A good suggestion, thanks. In this case, I'm trying to verify if it is
possible to call a specific CGI from SSI...I'm not actually trying to build
a particular page or site. (I'm doing software testing/research, not site
development.)

Thanks,

  David Adams
  Island Data Management