[thelist] drinkies

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jonathon.swiderski at oberlin.edu
Mon Feb 5 17:47:37 CST 2001

> Did someone say that he's cut out 'cause he's < 21 ?

Yup.  Silly Puritanic Americans.

I feel the same way he does, actually.  At 18, I can smoke, gamble, buy a
handgun, drive, etc., but only my parents can buy me alcohol. But if
anyone's in the Cleveland, Ohio area and is willing to settle for a
coffeehouse or something in the farmlands out west, lemme know.

<tip type="frames" reference="Ohio Revised Code, State Constitution,
Administrative Code, and Court Rules">
If you have to use frames, make sure that either the frame is wide enough
for the text, or that the text will wrap at the frame border.
http://209.115.100.52/ -- Various subdirs, most egregiously the Ohio
Revised Code, http://209.115.100.52/revisedcode/
</tip>

jonathon isaac swiderski                          135 west lorain street
http://www.oberlin.edu/~jswiders/vol_index.htm                 ocmr 2678
mailto:jonathon.swiderski at oberlin.edu                   oberlin oh 44074
"anyone can be great, because anyone can serve" - martin luther king, jr