[thelist] Some really bad navigation

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Tue Feb 6 08:02:37 CST 2001

First I thought maybe an image map on the main graphic.  NOPE!  Then I
looked at the links at the bottom.  NOPE!  Let's just move the mouse around
the screen and see if the little hand shows up.  NOPE!  Hmmmm, what is this
"drag to navigate" thing?  Maybe it's one of those javascript menus, right?
No amount of dragging does anything.  Wait a minute!  What's this red frame
border over here?!  Got it!

Making the simple complex seems to be this designer's mantra.

Norman
www.craftedsolutions.com