[thelist] evolt's 404 problem.

Jake Stetser jake.stetser at headhunter.net
Tue Feb 6 09:01:37 CST 2001

Pardon me if I don't understand CF (or the particulars of how evolt is
coded), but there's no way in CF to send a different header, such as

Wow.

I mean, you're not actually sending a different page - you're sending a
"custom 404", right? Because you're sending 404 with the page content people
are supposed to see, aren't you?

Again, I'm not quite sure I understand, so if I don't, don't pay attention