[thelist] evolt's 404 problem.

Raymond Camden rcamden at allaire.com
Tue Feb 6 16:33:32 CST 2001

I found this in the 4.5.1 release notes, not sure if it helps any.

An extra character in the HTTP header returned by CF can upset some
browsers, most notably on Macintosh computers. This problem was introduced
in CF 4.5 but has been fixed in 4.5.1.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Allaire

Email   : jedimaster at allaire.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482