[thelist] Chicagoans

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Wed Feb 7 06:33:31 CST 2001

> -----Original Message-----
> From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
> [mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of Jeremy Ashcraft
> Sent: 07 February 2001 00:50
> To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
> Subject: Re: [thelist] Chicagoans
>
> (I was in Kenosha one week ago and saw
> Barenaked Ladies in
> Milwaukee in Dec.)

Yeah, I heard they didn't allow that in Chicago proper.

:-)            OK, that deserves an apology.

<tip type="Topical (for me), Streaming Media">
Both RealServer and now Windows Media Services permit
you to loop a prerecorded presentation and have it run
24/7 to 'fake' a live broadcast.  In Real it's called
the Simulated Live Transfer Agent and in Windows Media
Services control panel it's in the station settings.
</tip>

I know - tip's a little leftfield but we don't _just_ do
sites here.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com