[thelist] What prog. language to focus on???

Janet Green jgreen at desmoinesmetro.com
Wed Feb 7 15:13:31 CST 2001

David, great question!! I've only been lurking here for a day or two, but
with the intention of posting the exact same question myself! I'll be
looking forward to the answers. I've already been clued in that I need to
get into ASP for a data collection/password protection issue I'm working on,
and right now I'm in an "Intro to Programming Concepts" class with the HWG.
I'm ashamed to admit it's already over my head, but I'm trying very hard to
stick with it as I think it's critical to most everything I'm doing, both at
the URL in my sig below, and anywhere else I may choose to go. Glad you
posted this question - you're not alone!

Janet

Live, Work, Play in Greater Des Moines! Find out why I do at
www.desmoinesmetro.com.