[thelist] personal web server configuring

matthew garrett matthew.garrett at snet.net
Wed Feb 7 16:22:31 CST 2001

Hi,
Hang on to your hair!

You should make sure that web-sharing for "yourfolder" (and any other
folder/directory you want to share) is turned on. You do this in the
"properties" dialog box for that folder. Also, your directory might-should
have the alias "/yourfolder" (which you also set-up in the "properties -
websharing" panel).

hope that does it,
matt