[thelist] Re: Form Results in Pop-Up Window

Sabrina Dent, Apperception Ltd. sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Thu Feb 8 16:31:32 CST 2001

Thank you so much to Andrew, Anthony and *especially* Jeff.

The "working example" has now been implemented at
http://www.plumworks.org.uk/working/jobs.htm and works a treat.

I apologise for taking up time/space/bandwidth with a question in which I
hadn't even spelled correctly in the code. I'd be embarassed, except I'm too
tired. A scenario I'm sure is familiar to many:

Hit major site crisis 36 hours before roll out, panic, brew 16 pots of
coffee, smoke 200 cigarettes, get no sleep, solve major crisis with three
hours to spare, loose any ability to trouble shoot small problems, panic,
drive two hours to client venue to launch site, talk other staff through
small problem fixes from mobile in car, smile for the speed trap carmeras,
launch site, drive two hours back, fall into bed, fake death.

I'm retiring shortly for the grand daddy of all naps, but I really couldn't
have trouble shot this bit without you folks. Thanks very much.

Gratefully,
Bri

<tip>
Sleep. Code written when you're blind with exhaustion isn't going to work.
</tip>