[thelist] RegEx resources

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Sun Feb 11 09:30:27 CST 2001

Madhu,

I needed some help with Regex a while back and asked the question on ask.com
and got back a bunch of links.  Oddly enough, the most understandable
reference to Rgex I found was in the ColdFusion docs.  You can find the docs
online at

<watch linewrap>
http://www.infoboard.com/packagedoc/cfdocs41/Developing_Web_Applications_wit
h_ColdFusion/08_Regular_Expressions/dwa08.htm
</watch linewrap>

Granted, they do address some CF only issues, it is written well and the
information can be extracted and used elsewhere.

-joshua

You wrote,