[thelist] How do you store your snippets?

zac zac at pixelgeek.com
Mon Feb 12 12:49:44 CST 2001

Jon Hall wrote:

> If you use Homesite or Studio from Allaire, it has a great snippet library
> function built in. It also allows you to set a shared snippets folder, so
> you can share with your co-workers.

BBEdit on the Mac has Glossaries which are similar and they have one feature
that Homesite and CF Studio doesn't in that you can place glossary items in
subfolders. I have a PHP glossary in BBEdit that has functions arranged by
category in subfolders making it very easy to navigate.

--

Tact is the ability to describe others as they see themselves.

Abraham Lincoln

email: zac at pixelgeek.com
web: http://www.pixelgeek.com/