[thelist] netscape js/relative display:none problem

Sam-I-Am sam at sam-i-am.com
Mon Feb 12 13:52:44 CST 2001

hi Kyra, fancy seeing you here :)

my understanding was (and this is not based on huge experience with D)
that unless divs are absolutely positioned, netscape doesn't regard them
as layers.

Anyhow that's probably bunkum, but an example would help visualize this
problem. I don't get it.

(I get to Austin march 5th... is that in time to join the evolt
drinkies??)

Sam