[thelist] IIS SSI question.

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Tue Feb 13 05:23:00 CST 2001

Spot on.

<tip type="Activestate Perl" author="John Handelaar">
Perl on Win32 allows you to have a script called by
either perl.exe or the ISAPI plugin PerlIS.dll.
One of them prepends HTTP headers in front of
_everything_, the other doesn't.  You can differentiate
between the two types of output by assigning different
file type extensions to each method.
</tip>

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com