[thelist] members.evolt.org accounts

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Feb 13 09:45:46 CST 2001

i'm actually writing some shell scripts right now(hence why no one has a
confirmation email yet :)to take most of the load off me, so i just have
to plug in some values so its not that big a deal

but i'm super paraniod about security too.. ya, theres set up the user
on the box itself, then set up a forward(if there is one), passwords,
mysql datasource.. then checking to make sure someone isn't trying to
take advantage of anything by signing up more than once or something..

:)

.djc.