[thelist] members.evolt.org accounts

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Wed Feb 14 14:15:18 CST 2001

Thanks to all of you that signed up yesterday for members.evolt.org
accounts, everyone should have gotten a confirmation yesterday(except
about 8 of you that signed up after 5pm, i'll get you today) with a
small explanation of how things are set up.

After getting a wee bit o' automation written today/last night, I'm
going to be mentioning this on the evolt.org website.. Adding 60+ people
manually isn't something I wanna do again :)

At any rate, once its mentioned there, you can feel free to email
friends or family who are in the web dev business and looking for some
free hosting.

Again, if there are any questions feel free to contact me :)

.djc.