[thelist] IE Script Error. Can anyone help debug?

Aylard JA (James) jaylard at equilon.com
Wed Feb 14 14:53:03 CST 2001

Ari,

> Could anyone please goto www.instron.com and click on any page
> which has "email this page" in the right menu.
>
> I am experiencing an error ONLY with IE 4.72
> while it works fine on IE 5.x
>
> The error, upon submission is 'from' is not an object.

	This is only a guess, but it appears that you are not passing a
value for "theForm" to your function Validator() when you call it from your
form's onsubmit event handler. Change it so that you pass a reference to
your form (which doesn't currently have a name, so you will either need to
add one or reference it by its position in the forms collection) and see if
that fixes it.

James Aylard