[thelist] Re: Applets Exploding in Netscape 6

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Fri Feb 16 16:14:17 CST 2001

David -
Sorry 'twas late late late at night when I sent my original email and I
didn't give the proper URL for my site )<:
http://www.24caratdesign.com/html/solutions.html
http://www.24caratdesign.com/html/aboutsharon.html

The problem is not scrolling, it's that the screen flickers and displays a
strange pattern and color on the Solutions page where the applet is. On the
About Sharon page, the applet doesn't even run but rather shows the box with
all the instructions!

Thanks for your advice on the Data Blocks page but what about the flickering
screen? Is this inescapable with Netscape 6? Don't know if this is fixable?
Anyone have any ideas? Yeah, get rid of the applet(s)!
Thanks, Sharon