[thelist] wmv link not calling player

JR jr_junk at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 17 17:51:04 CST 2001

I don't know what system your using, but if it's NT
and you use .ASP then you can create an asp page to
open and stream the file to the browser.

use the file system object
(scripting.filesystemobject) to open the file as a
stream and write it to the page using response.type =
"application/whatevertype"

this has worked for me with several other binary file
types...I don't know if it will work in your
situation....good luck!

John