[thelist] 3D browser

Eric Cestari eric at ohmforce.com
Sun Feb 18 08:45:49 CST 2001

Hi,

Just tried it out.
It obviously uses IE for page rendering.
There are controls to make the cube the pages are drawn on rotate.
There is a zoom control button.
The final rendering is not as smooth as it would in original IE (we can
really feel it is _mapped_ on the cube).

It runs quite smoothly on my computer (Duron 700 384Mb GeForce2Mx) But yet
if it was slow could we do ? :)

Franckly it is fun, but I don't see a clear use except for showing off :)

Cheers,
    Eric
Now I'll boot back to Linux and get the damn Tomcat Servlet thingy working.
BTW, anyone has good resources except from the homepage about Tomcat ?