[thelist] Re: CFJava

Ed Nolan eddie at nolans.net
Mon Feb 26 11:31:21 CST 2001

As requested, here is an update to the CFJava/cab file issue that was
puzzling me.

It appears that the issue was caused by an 'EnableCab="Yes"' value in a
cfform tag.  Interestingly enough, though, the enablecab value was not set
on that page or even the preceding page.  There was an occurrence of the
'EnableCab="Yes"' many pages earlier.  So, it appears that you can have
absolutely NO occurrence of 'EnableCab="Yes"' anywhere in the application or
the server will attempt to send the cab files to the client's browser.

Thanks for the tips and clues, Charles Wilson!  Thanks to everyone at Evolt
for all they do.

Sincerely,

--- Ed Nolan