[thelist] ZapMe!

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Mon Feb 26 15:28:52 CST 2001

For more on ZapMe and their failed kid-snooping business model, check
out:
  http://www.thestandard.com/article/display/0,1151,20204,00.html
They have appeared to change their business model:
  http://www.zapme.com/

As to why there's a quote from Ralph Nader (from 1998), I'd say it's
more evidence that Ralph has been out there championing honorable sides
for a while. Your comments about him personally are pretty weak. A man
not sitting in the whitehouse can hardly be accused of stealing it.

As to *your* personal preferences about being profiled, I don't see how
that applies to kids being profiled while ostensibly in a public school
venue.

Also, I would encourage you to include <tip>'s if you're going to
inflict rants on us all.

Regards,
	Joe

<tip type="Validation of Code">
If you're interested in validation, but have never quite gotten to it,
here are the granddaddy sites for HTML and CSS validation.
HTML Validator
  http://validator.w3.org/
CSS Validator
  http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator-uri.html