[thelist] Re: WebReview responds to WaSP browser death march (1)

Jake Stetser jake.stetser at headhunter.net
Mon Feb 26 16:00:52 CST 2001

They're making a point, so they've taken it to the limit. It is TOTALLY
possible to create a standards compliant site that looks pretty good in
older browsers.

Don't confuse the bleeding edge with the work people on this list and
elsewhere do every day, great sites that meet the needs of as many people as
possible and are still standards compliant.