[thelist] Mac tools

Winfried Huslik winfried at huslik.de
Mon Feb 26 21:27:07 CST 2001

Hi Janet,

I started out with web design with Freeway (now 3.0 and there is a free
version 1.0 available). But implementing lots of code (PHP and mySQL) led to

- Userland Frontier 5.0.1 (free) as the basic page, script and code
administration engine and

- BBEdit (now 6.0) as a powerful text and HTML editor, but there is a light
version for free. Graphics are done best in PhotoShop but you could use

- GraphicConverter in demo-mode as well for free or pay a small amount to
avoid the increasing startup delay.

All mentioned programs are mac like and super reliable.

Winfried Huslik