[thelist] Mac tools

Charles F. Johnson charles at littlegreenfootballs.com
Mon Feb 26 21:46:22 CST 2001

Janet Green <jgreen at desmoinesmetro.com> typed:

> what are your favorite web-building
> resources for the Mac?
> I haven't found the wonderfully useful, budget-minded
> tools for Mac that exist for PC's. Mac-based image mapping
> software/shareware? Mid-range (price) graphics programs?

another vote here for graphic converter. it's not a replacement for
Photoshop (i wouldn't even think about doing a complex masking job with it,
just for starters) but it does have limited support for PS plug-ins, reads
every graphics file format in the known universe, and has a good set of
basic drawing tools.

and another vote for BBEdit, a wonderful text editor with many features
designed to help you write good code. the schwarzenegger of text editors.

charles johnson
lgf web design
http://littlegreenfootballs.com