[thelist] text-decoration:none

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Mon Feb 26 23:04:37 CST 2001

weird.. I can't find James's post... but anyway, Ben...

Could she have meant something like this...

<a span="green" href="linky.html">linky link</a>

and would that be invalid?
it sure is weird.

It's true, though:
markup should not go inside anchors.

my head hurts.

Erika

<tip type="onlist debugging help">
For those who would like help debugging code, a picture is worth a
thousand words.  If you can't give us a URL, do a favor and copy into
the email the portion of code that's giving you a problem.
</tip>

<tip type="css">
For more information about text-decoration, go here:
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS1#text-decoration
</tip>

<tip type="dreamweaver">
though I haven't used it since v.2, I recall Dreamweaver having CSS
"issues."  You need to be able to check your work.  To do so, open
your style sheet in a text editor, and check/fix the syntax.
</tip>

erika at seastorm.com