[thelist] RE: Re: WebReview responds to WaSP browser death march (1)

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Tue Feb 27 01:21:22 CST 2001

Hey Rudy!

Who me? Opinionated? Sheesh, who'd of thunk it? <g>

And oi! I like the ALA site, *with* it's style sheet, TYVM! That's not
"pukey green" it's ummm, hip-retro-50's-kitchen-appliance green! It's very
au currant with those of the younger (under 15) generation! It's also err,
*very* Zeldman, very ALA.

The font size comment is interesting--what browser are you browsing it with?
Looks "just right" to me? <shrug>

Actually, Zeldman writes an interesting article of the technical side of the
redesign, including page spacing, monitor resolution decisions, etc, which
you mentioned. The whole saga can be read (if you've not already) at
http://www.alistapart.com/stories/journey/

Hip hip, cheerio, tatty bye, and all that good stuff,

--Bri :o)