[thelist] Online Calendar

Ben Ewing bewi at haestad.com
Tue Feb 27 11:26:37 CST 2001

>We're looking at
>Calcium v3.5 for Unix and would like to know if anybody has any
>experience, good or bad, regading Brown Bear and their calendar.

We used it for a short time.  I worked really well.  Fast and very
customizable.

Unfortunately, we were running it on an NT server and had awful problems
with it eating up processor time and crashing the site.

They provided great support but had never heard of it causing this problem.
I'm pretty sure it was a result of the platform difference.

We ended up getting rid of it and going with a much simpler ASP solution.

HTH,
Ben