[thelist] Bug update..

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Feb 27 15:23:39 CST 2001

Ok, lots of things fixed today..

When a link to edit, delete, approve, deny, reset an article from the
'admin' section is clicked it won't return a hard 404 error anymore(even
though the article was getting approved, deleted, whatever).

the same goes for users who try to edit or delete their comments, even
though it was throwing a hard 404 before, the change was going through
leaving people fuckin confused :)

should both be fixed now. wee!

also, just to tack other things on, the comments on articles should now
be working again.

those were the two big bugs I'd had on my LOTTD, are there any others
that I can fix today while i've got my shit in gear?

jeff, if you're interested, i replaced the
<a
href="/article/#vars#?action=edit&tid=#url.tid#&aid=#url.aid##and_tokens#
type references with

#attributes.siteroot#/index.cfm?section=article&action=reset&tid=#url.tid#&aid=#url.aid##quest_tokens#

which lets the app_chooser route it. or take a look at the code..

tthnxnxnx!

.djc.