[thelist] Is this CSS?

jeff jeff at members.evolt.org
Tue Feb 27 18:25:08 CST 2001

bekah,

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: From: Rebekah Murphy
:
: "Shaun M. Anderson" wrote:
: >
: > I feel terribly embarrassed to be asking
: > this, but does this constitute CSS?  And
: > if so, is it CSS 1 or CSS 2?  My gut says
: > yes, but could it be considered DHTML?
:
: Yes, it is CSS, and yes it can be considered dHTML.
: All dHTML is really, is HTML controlled by CSS to
: make it more "dynamic" than a static HTML page.
: usually this involves moving layers around to
: create animations.

this is sort of correct.  dhtml isn't actually the application of css to an
html document.  dhtml is actually the combination of css and javascript
together.  you can't have dhtml without the javascript.

good luck,

.jeff

name://jeff.howden
game://web.development