[thelist] menus without frames

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Feb 28 18:44:55 CST 2001

Hi Mike,

First off, welcome to the list.  You didn't break any sacred rules that I
know of with your question.  :)

Here's an excellent article for including files with ASP; aardvark wrote
this almost a year ago now, and it began my first foray into ASP.

http://www.evolt.org/article/Including_Files_in_ASP/17/1344/index.html

There are lots of other ways to include files without using ASP ..  holler
back with more details on your development platform.

Michele