[thelist] Re: Mail tips

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Fri Mar 2 09:08:50 CST 2001

FYI -

I've found out that a number of people that use mac's and are subscribed
to the digest really think the formatting sucks(thanks to jeremey for
pointing this out :)  I am working on it, will just take some time :)

Speaking of oddness on macs, has anyone that uses IE 4.5 or IE5.0 on a
mac noticed a problem with HTTP_REFERER's? We have a redirect script on
the evolt site that those two browsers on the mac platform can't seem to
handle(its the redirect after you post a comment to an article)

anyways, just wondering.. :)

.djc.