[thelist] crashed Aardvark's browser?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 4 03:32:40 CST 2001

<drifterlee at iavbbs.com>

> I tested both sites in Netscape 4.7 and IE 5 and they worked fine.
> What kind of browser do you have? The only thing on the

IE5/win98...

> http://www.dreamscapeinteractive.com site that might crash something
[...]
> compressed in Adobe Image Ready. Thanks for the advice. I will talk

i have no idea what hosed it... it may very well have been
something else altogether, like a memory leak that chose that
moment to manifest, or something else... however, i never went
back to either site to investigate... had too much other stuff do that
precluded watching my browser die a third time...

> over the job with the rep. He didn't say I needed to know VB, the
> company's web site said they wanted their web developers to know it on
> the job requirements page. If my sites crash anyone else please
[...]

he didn't say, or he said you didn't need to?  much difference
there...

anyway, good luck with that, but make sure whatever decision you
make is based on what you want to do, and not on dollar figures...