[thelist] assistive software

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Mon Mar 5 16:21:00 CST 2001

Aardvark
               Years ago I dated a girl who worked with people suffering
from multiple sclerosis and one of them had a breath controller attached to
a computer to operate it. Is this the kind of thing you are after? I tried
typing this into Google & it came up with loads of hits, unfortunately all
the ones I looked at were about MIDI controllers and I don't have time
tonight to sift through all the results (sorry). I did, however, find the
link below, which seems to be a similar system.

http://www.research.linst.ac.uk/eyemouse/eyepot.htm

HTH

Kev
kjs at ratking.co.uk