[thelist] Stupid Cold Fusion question...

Matt Mozer matthewmozer at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 6 12:12:26 CST 2001

I am wondering if I can use CF includes the same way I use SSI's?
I have a navigation bar and want to use it as a CF include that would be
within every page of my website. It is a piece of cake to do it with an SSI
but I want to keep things consistant since everything else in the site is
done in Cold Fusion.
The problem is, I can't get any .cfm file to work unless it is the cgi-bin
folder.

Any Ideas on how I can use a CF include like an Server Side include or is it
possible?

Thanks