[thelist] Homesite vs Dreamweaver (round 1)

Ryan Mayberry ryan at applicor.com
Tue Mar 6 12:30:51 CST 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Dewey [mailto:paul_dewey at hotmail.com]
  ANyway here is my question, which do you prefer? Dreamweaver/UltraDev (I
know they differ but same maker) or Homesite?  Why?  I am, like i said
above, a UltraDev fan.

----

I use HomeSite, I really like working with code in it. I will sometimes use
dreamweaver for making some quick tables, but always jump back to HomeSite
to add the real code.

My hope is that once the merger between Allaire and Macromedia has finished
they will produce a truly remarkable product which incorporates the best
functions of HomeSite and UltraDev. One which doesn't have a dozen separate
floating toolbars all over the place.

kerkness