[thelist] When did this start? [Yahoo fee under the Business and Economy hierarchy]

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Tue Mar 6 13:39:33 CST 2001

From:
	http://docs.yahoo.com/info/suggest/faq.html

"Why can't I submit my site for free anymore?

In our ongoing effort to 1) build a useful, comprehensive web directory
and 2) address the needs of people submitting sites to the directory, we
have expanded our fee-based Business Express program to cover all
submissions to our main commercial categories: "Business and
Economy/Business to Business" and "Business and Economy/Shopping and
Services."

Have I been under a rock or something? I swear I hadn't heard of this
change.

	- joe <http://artlung.com/>