[thelist] When did this start? [Yahoo fee under the Business and Economy hierarchy]

Ryan Finley RyanF at SonicFoundry.com
Tue Mar 6 13:47:32 CST 2001

By the way, last Monday I submitted my site to Yahoo.  (Paying the $200 of
course!)

I still haven't been listed, or even heard back yet.  However, my credit
card has been charged. :)

They guarantee your site will be reviewed in 7 business days...If I don't
get listed by tommorrow, then I should get by money back!

	Ryan Finley
	President - SurveyMonkey.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Crawford [mailto:jcrawford at avencom.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 1:36 PM
To: evolt.org's "thelist"
Subject: [thelist] When did this start? [Yahoo fee under the Business
and Economy hierarchy]

From:
	http://docs.yahoo.com/info/suggest/faq.html

"Why can't I submit my site for free anymore?

In our ongoing effort to 1) build a useful, comprehensive web directory
and 2) address the needs of people submitting sites to the directory, we
have expanded our fee-based Business Express program to cover all
submissions to our main commercial categories: "Business and
Economy/Business to Business" and "Business and Economy/Shopping and
Services."

Have I been under a rock or something? I swear I hadn't heard of this
change.

	- joe <http://artlung.com/>