[thelist] Java - What does this mean?

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Wed Mar 7 00:04:36 CST 2001

At 09:59 PM 3/6/2001, you wrote:
>I know there is not any supporting information here, but I don't know what
>to add to make it any clearer.  Can someone tell me what this means?  You
>don't have to get specific.  Just a rough outline will do.
>
>for(int i = 7; i < 11; i++) {
>if(stack[i].getNCards() != 13) return false;

I'll go the obvious route.....

Loop through this set of code using 7,8,9, and 10.
         if property getNCards for stack # from above
         is not equal to 13, then return false.

Seems to me that this code snippet is trying to test the number of cards in
a set, and if any of the set is not equal to 13, it bails.

---
Anthony Baratta
President
Keyboard Jockeys